Boxing Day sales Part 2!

Today I've decided to head to the city because my local shopping centre was way to crazy to browse properly.

There was no traffic and I got parking straight away. I parked on the outskirts and only took me 15 minutes to walk to the centre. It was so much more relaxed than my local.

I really like Swarovski jewellery but refuse to pay ridiculous amount of money for it. I found that Duty Free Swarovski is not that much cheaper than stores here. Therefore I tend to wait till sales, they normally have them around mid-year and after Christmas.

I have been admiring their Lunar range. I went to the main store on Queen St mall and saw a pair of Lunar Earrings but they got sold before I could get someone to help me (the store was extra busy). I headed to Myer centre (it was much better) and got this Lunar necklace for $95 reduced from $190.

At Myer Centre I also got this L'Occitane pack for $52 because I absolutely love Almond Tonic Body oil.

You get big 500 ml bottle of Almond shower oil, 75 ml Essential 5 oils shampoo and conditioner and small bath sugar cube all in clear bag (which I'll probably end up throwing out).

Then I went to Beads and Beads and got few strands of beads. I've got a necklace from deep green Malachite but want to remake it because the design doesn't do this beautiful stone any justice.




From Priceline I picked up L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Taffeta for $10 and mineral powder for $15 (they had L'Oreal sale). I really like Taffeta lipstick, it is a pinkish nude with subtle shimmer. I love L'Oreal lipsticks, they are rich and creamy, come in flattering shades and don't dry my lips out. Plus they are quite affordable. A lot of people dislike the scent, but I like it


Today on my nails I'm wearing China Glaze Below Deck nail polish from Anchors Away collection. I find that this shade is very flattering against my NC25 skin tone. It is a welcome change from my bright red glittery manicure.

Comments

  1. That Swarovski necklace is very pretty! I didn't even attempt the lineup there on Boxing Day - will have a look when it has died down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!