"Bellabox" January 2012 edition

This month I also got a Bellabox pack in addition to ILoveThisBox.
January's there is "Out with the old, in with the new"
First thing I noticed was very pleasant herbal/citrus scent. It was Sparoma Organic natural wax Candle in Lemon Myrtle. It is a small tealight candle but I could smell it 2 metres away. I might keep it in linen cupboard to make my sheets smell really nice :)
Second item was Puretopia Hand Cream (75 ml). I use hand creams a lot especially in winter. Apparently it doesn't have any "nasty chemicals". I believe this is a full size product and it retails for $9.95
I got another lip balm this months and this one is from Pangea Organics. It is pretty big (7g) and retails for $17.95. Mine is Pyreness Lavender with Cardamom. I really like this scent for some reason, even though it is not your typical lip balm scent.
I got just one sample of La Perla EDT (some people got two), mine is J'Aime. I like taking fragrance samples with me when I'm going away for couple of days. It smells quite nice, very sweet and girly. Not overly unique nor something I would buy for myself but I can see a lot of people liking this EDT. I would describe it as fruitier version of Prada Candy.
Other samples are not as exciting but will be quite handy.
First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream
Herban Essentials Orange anti-bacterial Towelette
Soleo Organics Sunscreen
and some Qi tea (I love trying new flavours of tea)

I'm glad this box didn't contain any make-up as I have more that enough as it is. However I would have loved to receive a fragrance miniature as opposed to one 1.5 ml sample and more generous sample of skincare as opposed to just 1-2 satchet (you really can't decide if you like it or not by testing it only once)

Comments

  1. They had Puretopia Hand Cream at Fashion Month, it smells like lemongrass :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!