"ILoveThisBox" January 2012 edition

So this is my first "ILoveThisBox" parcel. There are many similar services out there that will send you 4-6 products for a monthly fee of around $15. I've tried "Bellabox" and "Lust Have It" and was happy with them. They are great value as quite often you will get at least one full sized product in them worth over $15.

I've picked it up this afternoon

January theme is "Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi"

This month you get five full size products (!)

Revlon Matte Suede Nail Polish in Emerald City RRP $13.95
Gorgeous matte jewel green, unfortunately I got it few months ago and paid full price for it :(

Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeliner in Rich Mink RRP $23.95
Very versatile shade of cool dark brown. I'll get a lot of use out of this one

ILoveThisBox Angular Eye Shadow Brush RRP $19.95
OK quality, but still going to do its job

Olive Strawberry Lip Balm RRP $7.95
All-natural product, made from Autralian olives and botanical extracts. Clear lip balm with subtle strawberry scent. You can never have too many lip balms :)

Linden Leaves Rosemary and Cypress Shampoo 85 ml RRP $11.95
Made from natural ingredients. This shampoo has very pleasant herbal fragrance. Even though the bottle is only 85 ml it should last me over 1 month

I always get excited about my monthly box. It feels like I'm getting a present each month. Plus it satisfies my beauty products cravings. One of my New Years resolutions was not to buy any beauty products and rely only on my monthly boxes, gifts and existing stash.

Comments

  1. I've been side culling beauty products. Last night I chucked out 7 lipsticks. Beauty products are not worth collecting in my opinion... great resolution ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! I've got a huge stash of shower gels, soaps, moisturisers, serums, make-up removers and I doubt I'll run out of them this year. I'm not even going to bother finish my nail polish and eye shadow collection, I just won't buy them any more. I've got so many similar shades already. No one will be able to tell the difference between my Essie Merino Cool and China Glaze Below Deck or MAC Espresso or Showstopper.
    I wish I've invested my money into few designer pieces rather than lots of high-end make-up. People can tell if you are wearing a good quality clothes, however only make-up gurus will be able to tell if you are wearing expensive make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good colours! I had a blush/pink nail polish, gold eyeliner and the vanilla balm.

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-this-box-january-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got a foot spray like you or body oil like another blogger :) Shampoo just seems to be so boring...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!