French Film Festival 2012, Cadbury and Weekend

The French Film Festival arrived to Brisbane so me and my girlfriends decided to watch a movie.
We saw Goodbye First Love (UN AMOUR DE JEUNESSE) and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

The gorgeous new romantic drama from rising talent Mia Hansen-Løve is an unashamedly personal story of love, loss and the tender memories from youth that can never truly be erased.
This film was easy to watch and relate to. However it wasn't predictable. Loved it!
I wore Chanel make up (two eye shadows from Frisson quad and Pro Lumiere foundation), my fragrance of choice was Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.
One of my new years resolutions was to be more active. So I decided to add hiking to my routine. I find walking in natural environment very enjoyable and interesting.

Plus I can exercise for much longer than I normally would.

 This beautiful reserve is located just 5 min away from my place and I live within 5 km of Brisbane CBD.

Yesterday I had my first Easter Egg, it was new Cadbury Egg 'n' Spoon egg.

It came in very cute packaging (purple egg carton) and the concept sounded very good (you had to "crack" the egg and them use spoon to eat mousse inside). However I didn't like the taste, couldn't taste chocolate at all, just lots and lots of sugar. It put me off Easter Eggs altogether.

Comments

  1. Thank you for your kind feedback! It makes me happy and motivated:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!