My first Shopbop purchase!

I became familiar with Shopbop couple of years ago. I browse it from time to time but never got around to buying something.


I've been lemming Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats for over six months now. I remember placing an order via Shopbop a while back for them but they couldn't process it because apparently they couldn't ship them to Australia.

Last week they had 20% off promo so I've decided to try again...and it worked!
A parcel was waiting for me yesterday after I returned from work. I was very impressed with speedy delivery.
I couldn't wait to open it and try them on!
They were as good as I was expecting them to be  - super soft, true to size and mega cute.
:::squealing from exitement:::

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!