Nude Nails.


These days I embrace nude nails. They are very work-appropriate and come in various finishes. These are some shades from my collection



1. Christina Fitzgerald - Hilda
2 .Christina Fitzgerald - Angela
3. Natio - Divine
4. Ulta 3 - Spring Blossom
5. Sportsgirl - Nude
6. Ulta 3 - Jazzle
7. OPI - Tickle my France-y
8. OPI - Dulce De Leche
9. OPI - Barefoot in Barcelona
10. China Glaze - Sunset Sail
11. OPI - At First Sight
12. Ulta 3 - Allure

...and without flash.
Out of this lot OPI nail polishes are my favourite. They have superb finish, application and drying time. I know some people compare Ulta 3 to OPI but to me they are incomparable. Ulta 3 is good value for money nail polish and lets you try lots and lots of colours without breaking your bugdet. But when it comes to the quality of the actual product OPI is far more superior.

What is your favourite nude nail polish?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!