ASOS: River Island pink skinny jeans

I really wanted a pair of coloured pants or jeans but couldn't find one that was either reasonably priced or of decent quality. Most of lower end jeans were either too thin, too low or too unflattering. Then I found this pair on ASOS and really liked what I saw.
I love the colour, length and cut. I just had my finders crossed hoping that fabric won't be too thin or stretchy.

I waited till they had sale (15% off) and ordered myself a pair. They came down to $43.
I received them today!
I am very happy with them!
They are true to size, don't cut in anywhere (no muffin top!), fabric is quite decent (not too thin but not too stiff either) and have nice pockets and buttons.
The colour is perfect too - bright candy pink. Pinks can be very tricky, certain shades can look cheap and/or tacky. This one is very wearable :)
I only had two small issues. The zipped was a bit stiff bit it was easily fixed by rubbing dry soap bar along the metal part. Plus you have to be careful with underwear choices because dark and bright colours will show through (nudes are ok tho).

Overall I am very happy and can't wait to wear them with white top and nude wedges!

I would love to try other River Island pieces. I like these jeans as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!