Today I received...Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege Perles!

I know that I already have lots of perfumes but I couldn't resist  Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege Perles.
I finished a bottle of the original Eclat d'Arpege last year. I never got sick of it while I had it and once it was gone I missed that familiar scent. It was also a subtle fragrance but on me it would last all day. I also received lots of complements while wearing it.

So when I was 2011 Limited Edition version on strawberrynet I got it without hesitation. It was on special and I paid around $30 for 50 ml.

It smells very familiar to the original one, maybe with more dominant tea note.
Top notes - lemon and lilac
Heart notes - peony, peach blossom & green tea leaves
Base notes - white cedar, white musk & amber

I love pearly shimmery bottle too. Can't wait to wear it tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!