Chanel Hydramax + Active Gel Creme

I wanted to try Chanel Skincare for quite sometime now. Few weeks ago I finally purchased Chanel Hydramax + Active Gel Cream.
This moisturiser was quite pricey but I love it!
 Packaging: This cream is presented in a chic frosted container with black lid which features Chanel logo. It also came with a little spatula so you don't have to dip your fingers into the cream thus preventing contamination. It looks great on my vanity table however it is not the quickest and easiest way to apply moisturiser. I think I still prefer pump bottles.
 Product: It is a semi-translucent gel cream that feel light on your skin. Unlike a lot of other gel creams it doesn't leave a film on your skin. I've been using it for about two weeks now and my skin looks very good. It doesn't break me out at all which is a huge plus in my books. It is perfect to use under foundation as it fully sinks into your skin preventing your make-up from sliding off. It doesn't have SPF but I prefer it this way as a lot of moisturisers with SPF break me out. Most of all my skin feels very hydrated without being oily or greasy.
Scent: It has very pleasant fruity floral scent.To me it smells like pears and apricot blossoms. The scent disappears fairly quickly so it won't interfere with your perfume. I love using scented face creams, they seem to lift my mood :)

Overall: I am very happy that I've purchased this product. I think this is the best day cream for my skin that I have tried so far. I would give it 9/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!