12 Week Challenge

Yes, I am doing one starting tomorrow!
My work colleague did round 3 of Michelle Bridges 12WBT and was very happy with her results.
I am getting married in 5 months so I really want to look my best :) I've been hitting the gym 3-4 times per week since April and worked hard with the help of personal trainer to gain some muscle mass in order to speed up my metabolism (which was really bad due to under-eating and dieting). However I felt like I've hit a plateau and needed an extra kick to keep improving. Hence why I've joined the 12 Week Body Transformation program.
During this challenge you supposed to exercise 6 days per week and follow the nutrition plan that is sent to you each week. You can also have one cheat meal per week and can choose your own (healthy) snacks within calorie limit. Plus you should complete pre-season tasks which get you in the right state of mind to do this challenge. My next 12 weeks are going to be full-on, looks like I have to put my social life on hold .BTW it starts tomorrow which also happens to be my Birthday. I guess it is a good sign :)

I'm 5'6 (168 cm)  and currently weigh 65 kg. I am aiming to lose 7 kg because I feel like 58 kg is the ideal weight for me (I have fairly small frame).

I'll try to update you every week on my progress.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!