My recent ASOS purchases

Until recently I haven't purchased anything from ASOS for a while. Initially I thought that if you have to return something you have to send it back to UK however I find out that they have a warehouse in Australia too :)

In the past ASOS been hit and miss for me. Out of four items I got recently I had to return two.

1. ASOS Stretch Pant With Boot Flare
My first pair of work pants from ASOS was quite good, they were made from thick stretchy fabric and fot well. However this pair was bad in so many different way. The fabric was paper thin and see-through, the sizing was wrong and the quality was pretty low.
I returned them without hesitation

2. Kookai Tropical Print Bustier
This top looked very cute on photo plus it was heavily reduced. I was a bit disappointed when I got it - the cotton fabric wasn't very good quality (unlike a lot of other Kookai garments) and the cut was weird. It made me look pregnant...It was returned together with pants above.

3.River Island Black Coated Molly Jeggings
I love back skinny pants, they make my legs look slender and go with almost anything.
When I saw these I had to have them!
I ordered my usual size and was hoping for the best. When I received them they looked tiny (like two sizes too small) but thankfully they had a lot of stretch and hugged me in the right places. The fabric is thin though so I don't know how long they will last.

4. ASOS ACTIVE Wedge Trainers With Suede Detail
I love the look of wedge trainers. They make legs look longer and more slender like high heels without being painful to wear.
I fell in love with these Marc Jacobs ones
...however I couldn't justify spending $500+ on them.Plus I wasn't sure if they are  really "me" either
I was extremely happy when I found similar pair on ASOS...they were on sale for $44 too! I must say they are the best thing I got from ASOS so far. They are extremely comfortable and they quality if pretty good. I love them so much that I'm even thinking of getting them in another colour.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!