Project 10 Pan (Sept ' Dec '12)...part 2

Sorry it took so long to post 2nd part of my Project 10 Pan...My wedding is only 3 months away and I've been spending most of my time on it.

5. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (Full Size)
My overall impression - I love this cleanser. I blogged about it before. I've been using it on/off for over 10 years and haven't found anything better. It dissolves make-up well, doesn't sting my eyes and foams really well.
Would I buy it again - Yes, definitely. It is a HG product for me!


6. Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Foundation (full size)
My overall impression - Good foundation, however I found something better! I thought it was the best because it felt light and lasted well (however it would start disappearing towards the end of the day). Now I'm using Guerlain Parure Extreme and think it is better because it lasts longer while still being very light.
Would I buy it again - maybe, if I can't get Guerlain.

7. 1 Skin Solution Lip Balm (full size)

My overall impression - I got this lip balm in ILoveThisBox when I used to subscribe to it earlier last year. At first it looked very generic to me but I ended up using it quite a bit. It felt very nice on my lips and moisturised them well.
Would I buy it again - Yes, if it was easy to obtain. I think their web site now offers customised lip balms.


8. Puretopia Hand Cream
My overall impression - Another product that I got from beauty box subscription (Bellabox). At first I really liked this hand cream, it had pleasant scent, didn't have any "nasty chemicals" and was "natural". However it didn't moisturised my skin well and took ages to absorb.
Would I buy it again? - No, my chemicals-loaded hand creams do a better job.



9. L'Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation (full size)

My overall impression - I can't believe it lasted me for nearly one year...Talking about value for money! I picked it up for $15 and it turned out fairly decent. It had good coverage and lasting power. However it didn't give my skin luminous finish like other mineral foundations. It was more like loose powder.
Would I buy it again? - Possibly, if I can't find/afford higher end mineral powder.



10. The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel (full size)
My overall impression- It smells gorgeous, very summery and delicious! However I feel like it is the only thing left from the original TBS product. Before L'Oreal took over TBS had very unique products but now they are very similar to a lot of supermarket products. I got it as a gift and while I really enjoyed using it I wouldn't personally pay $13-16 for a shower gel that I can easily find for $2-5.
Would I buy it again? - No, as well as being expensive it wasn't good for my skin (developed redness and rash on my forearms)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!