September Empties


As you can see September was a very "productive" months for me. I managed to use 11 items and freed some much needed space.


1. Nivea Exfoliating Wipes

 They rubbery texture that supposed to exfoliate but unfortunately they don't remove make-up well. Won't buy them again.



2. KMS Moist Repair Conditioner

 One of the best conditioners I've tried. Could easily rival some hair masks on the market. It made my hair very soft and smelled very nice. Will buy it again once I finish the lot I currently have.


3. David Jones Body Wash for Men with Pepper and Cashmere

 I got it in previous DJ "sampler tote". I actually likes this product, it didn't irritate or dry out my and had pleasant spicy scent. Not sure if I get it again as there are a lot of good body washes within similar price range.


4. Formula 10.0.6 Purifying Face Wipes
 
 Very generic wipes, didn't remove make-up as well as I would like them to. Won't get them again.



5. Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation
 I had this foundation for over 6 months and did a review on it few months ago. It is a gorgeous product and one of the best true long-lasting foudations I've tried so I will definitely buy it again even though it is on expensive side.


6. L'Occitane Verbena Body Wash
 I got a small 50 ml sample and kept it in my gym bag. I love using it after workout because it makes me feel energised and fresh. I would make it my regular summer shower gel if it wasn't so expensive.


7. Nivea Daily Essentials Wipes
 I've been buying them for year. They are one of the most effective facial wipes I've tried so far. I do believe however that the old version was a bit better.


8. Clarins Toner with Iris (normal/combination skin)
 I took a small 50ml bottle with me while I was travelling so I still had some when I returned. It is a good alcohol-free toner that won't burn or irritate skin yet it helped to keep it clear. Will definitely get it again.


9. Wella SP Hydrate mask
 I think this is my 3rd or 4th tub. I love this stuff, it hydrates my hair well and keeps it in decent condition.


10. Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream
I really don't understand why some companies re-formulate good product. I used the original Multi-Active "prevention plus" night creme couple of years ago and loved it to bits. I got a smaller tube in GWP and was a bit disappointed. It didn't break me out and still moisturised well, but it lacked the original luxurious floral scent and wasn't as velvety.
                                   
          
11. L'Oreal Hydrafresh Body Milk Spray
I found this one in my stash so I hate to think how old it was. However it was still new and came in hygienic bottle so I used it up (plus it retained its gorgeous scent). I love using a moisturisers in a spray bottle, it is very quick and easy to apply plus they tend to absorb easily being lighter in texture. Unfortunately several companies discontinued their spray moisturisers for some unknown to me reason.  L'Oreal also used to make Oleonergy Satin Body oil which was the most gorgeous body oil I have ever tried.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!