Empties...part 2


11. Lush King of Skin Body Butter


My overall impression - Yum! This product smells gorgeous and does a good job at moisturising my skin. I can be quite lazy with moisturiser after shower so using this product during shower was a perfect solution for me.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, if I can get it on sale again (I got mine 1/2 price during Boxing Day sales). It was used approx. 1 per week and I got 6 uses out of one bar.



12. Maybelline Maste Liner


 My overall impression - They lied to us! It doesn't produce smooth line. At the end it dried out and because pretty much unusable because it was dragging my skin too much.
Would I buy it again? - No! I liked the brown one a lot better and re-purchased it again...however I got an older stock and it was one again pretty much unusable.



13. Clinique Take the day off make-up remover (trial size)


My overall impression - Bi-phase unscented remover that does a good job but leaves an oily film after use (I have to follow it with face wash)
Would I buy it again? - Not sure as I often get these as GWP plus so many companies make them that you can get very similar product for a lot less.


14. Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Mascara (trial size)
My overall impression - Good mascara with average brush.
Would I buy it again? - Probably not. You can get similar product for about 1/4 of the original price


15. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay EDT (1.5 ml sample)

My overall impression - Wow! Instant love. I was expecting another sweet fruity-berry scent but I got a surprise if form of true, green and slightly earthy scent.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, I got 9 ml miniature and several samples atm but might get a full size bottle when I go overseas (currents Aus prices are too ridiculous)



16. Sunsilk Straight Look leave-in conditioner

My overall impression - Very light leave-in conditioner that comes in a spray bottle and doesn't weight down my fine straight hair. Perfect for detangling and it has very subtle barely-there scent.
Would I buy it again? - Yes! I got it in one of those subscription boxes but it retails around $7-8...not bad for the price if you ask me.



17. Sebastian Penetraitt Conditioner
My overall impression - This stuff is supposed to be reconstructive but it is very very light.
Would I buy it again? - No! It did nothing for my hair. I've used other Sebastian products in the past and really liked them but this one is a miss.


18. Lush Ro Argan Body Conditioner (sample)

My overall impression - A small sample was given to me by kind sales assistant when I asked for something that smells similar to Rose Jam shower Gel. This product does indeed has a very similar rose scent (a bit nuttier though) and is supposed to be applied in shower. It did leave my skin very hydrated and nicely scented.
Would I buy it again? - Probably not, unless the price will come down or I can get it on sale. It retails for $32.95 which is a lot for product that can be easily substituted...plus I prefer solid bars.


19. Simple Cleansing Wipes
My overall impression - Very plain and boring face wipes
Would I buy it again? - No, there are much better products out there in a similar price range


20. Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing water
My overall impression - Nicely scented (like a lot of French cosmetics) clear and gentle toning solution. However it didn't do a good job at removing make-up and impurutuies
Would I buy it again? - No, there are better products out there for my needs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!