Revlon Lip Butters


Due to recent Chemist Warehouse Sales my Revlon Lip Butter collection has tripled. 


New addition include Strawberry Shortcake, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon and Candy Apple.
Prior to that I went for more subtle Creme Brulee and Sugar Frosting. I am still shy to wear bright colours during the day but Lip Butters sheer colour and even coverage makes them perfect for any occasion.
They feel very light and smooth on lips and have very mild vanilla scent. IMO their moisturising properties are ok but not excellent so I still wear my lip balm regularly.







R-L
Creme Brulee/Sorbet
Sugar Frosting/Wild Watermelon
Strawberry Shortcake/Candy Apple




Creme Brulee - warn nude beige
Sorbet - bright rose pink
Sugar Frosting - warn light pink with a hint of shimmer
Wild Watermelon - bright warm pink red
Strawberry Shortcake - light creamy pink
Candy Apple - warm bright red

I love them all but I must admit that Sorbet, Strawberry Shortcake and Wild Watermelon are my current favourites!
Which Revlon Lip Butters do you currently own and love?









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!