Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation review

Not that long ago Strawberrynet had Lancome Teint Miracle foundation on sale for just $30 (usually they  plus they had my shade (for ref. MAC NC25, Chanel 02, medium fair) so I decided to blind buy it. It promised bare skin perfection and illuminating effect.

 It comes in my favorite type of bottle - a pump bottle. As you can see straight away it has some super fine shimmer to it.
Texture is quite liquid (apparently it has a high concentration of water) and very easy to blend. It gives moderate coverage that can be increased if desired. It provides natural sheer glowy finish.
The shade as you can see is quite yellow-based and not suitable for a very fair skin (it supposed to be one of the lightest) but I prefer my foundations to be more yellow than pink as it gives my complexion a nice glow.
It feels very light on skin and glides easily, you can quickly apply it with hands and set it with a bit of powder for a fast out-in-5 minutes make-up. It has very pleasant scent, like flowers and peaches and I am a huge fan of it. It claims to stay on the skin for 12 hours but I wouldn't call it long lasting...certainly wouldn't last the whole work day on me. I prefer to use it on the weekend or if I have to re-do my make-up at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!