Recent Empties



I actually finished over twenty products since October but haven't had a chance to do a blog about it. So here we go...


 1. Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry shower gel

My overall impression - mmm, smells like a raspberry milkshake! Quite creamy and foams well.
Would I buy it again? - Yes! It is one of the best supermarket shower gels out there, it cost me around $3


2. Garnier  Fructis hair spray




My overall impression - Garnier Fructis range smells nice but majority of the products simply don't work for me. This hair spray did pretty much nothing for my hair except for gluing it together.
Would I buy it again - Nope, for the reasons listed above.



 3. KMS Moist Repair shampoo



My overall impression - Can't fault this product, it cleansed my hair well but without drying it out. The smell was pleasant but subtle. I got a big bottle from Strawberrynet and it lasted me a very long time.
Would I buy it again - Yes, I really like this shampoo. My hair seems to like KMS in general.


 4. L'Occitane Smooth Hands hand cream



My overall impression - This hand cream was lighter compared to Delicious Hand from the same Amande range. It also had more generic scent and wasn't as moisturizing.
Would I buy it again - No, I prefer Delicious Hands.


5. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation



My overall impression - One of the nicer long-lasting foundations. The reformulated version is a bit heavier that the original one but it also performs better.
Would I buy it again - Yes, it is quite pricy (esp. with current exchange rate) but lasts a long time.


6. Rimmel Day-2-Night mascara





My overall impression - Comes with a unique brush that helps you control the amount of mascara. Either way the performance was not bad, it gave me the right amount of volume and lasted all day.
Would I buy it again - Maybe, there are better mascaras out there but this one is a great lower budget alternative..



7. Lush Rose Jam shower gel




My overall impression - I got a huge 500 ml bottle and couldn't get enough at first...but then I ODed on it! It took ages to finish and I actually chucked away about 1/3 of the bottle because it started to go off.
Would I buy it again? - No, this stuff is expensive and you get sick of it pretty quickly



8. Natio Self Tan in a can


My overall impression - Not a bad product, it was slightly tinted with golden bronzer and gave me a very light and natural looking tan.
Would I buy it again? - Probably not as there are better products for me out there within the same price range.


9. L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream


My overall impression - Yes, I finished yet another tube of this product. It is in my top 3 of hand creams
Would I buy it again? YES!


10. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Pore Cleanser

My overall impression - I remember using this product as a teenager! The smell hasn't changed in years too so it brought back lots of memories... I wouldn't use it all the time but it is fairly useful when I am suffering from breakouts.
Would I buy it again? Yes, it is effective and inexpensive

Comments

  1. I like Delicious Hand, though the original is still in my top two, along with Jurlique Rose. It's expensive but you only need a little at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!