...and another empties lot


Yay! Finished another lot of products. Soon I will be able to utilize all those occupied drawers with something more useful like gym clothes or singlets so it is better organized. My dream is to fit all my make-up and beauty products in my bathroom and only buy them when I finish the old ones. With current unfavourable exchange rate online shopping is not very tempting. So it makes it easier not to accumulate a stash of products purchased during flash sales.


1. Bioderma Exfoliating purifying gel


My overall impression - foaming cleanser with fine particles that will cleanse and exfoliate in one step. Gentle enough for daily use but not that great for make-up removal so it is better used in the morning.
Would I buy it again? - yes, I think it help to keep my breakouts under control.


2. Biotherm Aquasource moisturizer


My overall impression - gel-like cooling moisturiser with the signature marine Biotherm scent. It did take a bit longer for my liking to sink in but overall moisturised my skin well.
Would I buy it again? - yes, my skin seems to like Biotherm. On the downside it is no longer available in Australia and some online prices are becoming very high.



3. JOOP Le Bain Soft Moments shower gel

My overall impression - cool clear blue shower gel with gorgeous ambery-floral scent that lasted for good 30 minutes and filled my bathroom.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, if I can get it in special. I got it from strawberrynet and paid around $13 for it.



4. Klorane Dry Shampoo

My overall impression - this product tick all my boxes...It gives my hair volume, makes it nice and fresh, great for mild texturizing and has very subtle scent unlike a lot of other dry shampoos
Would I buy it again? - yes, no matter how many other dry shampoos I try I keep coming back to this one.



5. Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy powder foundation

My overall impression - I got a small trial sized product from USA Sephora and it actually lasted me a good 2 weeks! The powder itself was quite ordinary but I believe salicylic acid in this product did help with my breakouts.
Would I buy it again? - Perhaps, I still like the finish of my old favorite Prestige mineral foundation better. Still haven't decided if marginal benefits of this foundation are worth the sacrifice.




6. L'Occitane Amande shower oil

My overall impression - Gorgeously scented oil that foams up. I haven't seen a product like this before, it combines two products into one and saves time because you can skip the moisturizer! I used it during my US trip and it was perfect as the air in LA and Vegas was very dry.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, it is quite expensive so I tend to use it in winter/dry conditions. Quite often you can score it as GWP or on sale.



7. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

My overall impression - Creamy and gentle foaming cleanser that removes make-up exceptionally well. It doesn't leave my skin or tight either.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, it was my second tube and no doubt I will get more once I've finished all other cleansers in my stash



8. Tanline self-tan in a can
My overall impression -This stuff was very very dark. Probably the darkest spray tan I've ever tried. I applied it in my shower which has a screen and this stuff went everywhere. Rinsing it off the walls didn't remove all of it, I had to scrub it off! I couldn't sit on any light colored furniture or touch anything too. Once it was washed off after few hours it produced a medium tan. I threw away the remaining content of the bottle as result wasn't worth the effort.
Would I buy it again? - No way, there are easier to use products out there that produce better results.




9. Vichy lip balm

My overall impression - paraben-free, colour-free, flavour-free, shine-free  moisturizing lip balm. It is great under the lipstick due to light texture but not as fun as flavored lip balms.
Would I buy it again? Yes, even though its not my favorite it was still nice to use.



10. Reef  SPF 30+ suncreen lotion
My overall impression - IMO the best sunscreen lotion on Australian market! It has great coconut scent, good texture and it absorbs well into the skin leaving nice sheen instead of making you look like a ghost (not the look we want at the beach). It is 4 h water resistant too!
Would I buy it again? - Hell yeah!

Comments

  1. I really liked Biotherm Aquasource too, though it does remind me of Clinque's DDML.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!