Marie Claire The Parcel...Winter 2015

Last week I received an email from Marie Claire notifying me that my parcel has been dispatched so sure enough I had a card waiting for me at home. So I walked couple of kilometers to the post office to pick it up (I really enjoyed my walk the the weather was glorious, another positive of not having a car right now).


























So this is what I got:

1. John Frieda Beach Blonde Shampoo, Conditioner and Sea Salt spray, trial size...value $7.50

I thought it was a bit strange to include summer range of hair products into this pack but I guess it brings nice memories of the beach. I will probably hold off using it until summer months as I prefer to use richer and more moisturizing hair products in winter. However I do love the smell of these, shampoo and conditioner have clean marine scent and sea salt spray smells like vanilla and coconut.

2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost mask x 3...value $15

I can see myself soaking in the bath with oil, wearing this mask and reading some magazine. I find my usual clay mask is a bit drying for this time of the year so I was happy to receive this product.

3. Neutrogena Make-up Remover wipes...value $3.99

They surely will be used during my upcoming 7 day trip to New Zealand. I've used a slightly different version before and liked it.

4. Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme...value $13.50

In don't use anti-aging creams as they tend to be too rich and heavy for me. However this one seems to be on the lighter side and does absorb instantly. I am a bit careful when it comes to using moisturizers on my face as lots of them give me breakout so if it doesn't work out I will use it in my neck and chest.

5. Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid...value $15.95

I've seen lanolin lip balms around but haven't tried any yet so it was a welcome addition to my lip balm stash. 

6. Woolworth Select Nail Polish wipes...value $2

You get 30 wipes for $2! I might keep it at work so I can remove any forgotten weekend nail polish.

7. OPI Vant to Bite my Neck? nail polish...value $19.95

A star product of this box for me! It is a deep almost black eggplant purple that will go well with my dark-toned winter wardrobe. I am wearing it right now and the formula is excellent, went on smooth and two coats produced a deep colour with lustrous finish.

8. L'Oreal So Couture Volue Million Lashes mascara...value $23.95

I still miss the old Voluminous mascara from many many years ago so hopefully this product is somewhat similar. This one however claims to provide smoothness and volume in ultra black shade.


Overall I am very happy with the content of this box. I am glad I've kept my subscription. It had over $100 worth of beauty products and I can see myself use every single one. There was no random items from questionable brands and I love the fact that I will have to wait three months to use these products before getting a new batch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!