DFO haul

 On Saturday I had a day to myself so I seized an opportunity and went shopping at DFO (Direct Factory Outlets) near Brisbane Airport.

I've been trying to plan my shop trips to avoid unnecessary purchases. So my goal for this trip was to get some new work appropriate tops and gym gear as I have just started new 12 week challenge. Plus my old gym clothes are super worn, faded and stretched and I would like to still look presentable after my workouts as I will be catching a bus home after the gym.

Overall I had a very successful trip.

 For work I picked up two tops, one from Country Road ($10, reduced from $79.95) and the striped one from Witchery ($30, reduced from $69.95).

Both of them were from the faulty rack but both faults were easily fixed. CR top had a pen mark which was removed with some rubbing alcohol and pre-wash stain remover and the stripe top had tiny hole at the back from security tag. 



 Lorna Jane shop was my next stop. I must admit that I have a love/hate relationship with LJ gear. I have several items that lasted me well for ages and look great and others that faded just after few washes. Still I found some tops that I liked and ended up getting this grey top for $40 (was around $70)


 This tank for $17 (reduced from $46). I am planning to use it as a cover-up over my tight when I head out in public after the gym.

Then I saw this singlet for just $20 (reduced from about $40). I am not a huge fan of slogan anything but the fabric felt very nice and the writing was soft of subtle so I picked it up too,
 Adidas was my last stop and I wished I went there first. They had 30% off already reduced prices of womenswear and shoes. These Aditrack leather runners were originally $100 and I scored them for $28. They are light and compact and look great as casual shoes too. Plus I love classic black and white colour scheme.


 ...and these super comfortable Stella McCartney for Adidas tights for $31

 I will frequent Adidas outlet more often now. I liked every single piece of sportswear I had from them and I like their designs and colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!