The Parcel from Marie Claire - Summer 2015 edition

I was expecting my parcel to arrive in the mail any day now and it finally got here. First thing I've noticed is the wide variety of products included. It made me very happy as it is the whole point of me subscribing to this service.


1. Lonvitalite masks Coconut Milk and Red Wine (value $16)
They are pre-moistened cloth face masks that are supposed to be worn for 20 minutes. I hope they smell nice.

2. Michael Kors Gold edition perfime sample - Rose Radiant Gold 1.5 ml (value $3.30)
I usually don't have a very good luck with MK perfumes but this one is quite nice. It opens up with lush white florals with pink pepper in the background. It is not terribly unique but I will wear it.

3. Sally Hansen nail polish in Right Said Red 14.7 ml (value $14.95)
Classic bright creme red. Too bad I already have similar nail polishes like OPI Vodka and Caviar.

4. Maybelline Colour Elixir in Fuchsia Flourish 5ml (value $17.95)
It looked very bright in the tube and I instantly wished I got the more subtle pink shade instead. However it turned out to be very sheer and looked quite flattering on my lips. It also feels very moisturizing and has the most gorgeous neroli-strawberry scent. 

5. Maybelline The Colosal Pumped Up Volum' Express mascara 10 ml (value $19.95)
I forgot the last time I had to buy a tube of mascara as these boxes seem to provide me with sufficient and constant supply. I am always happy to try volumising mascaras and I am very happy that it doesn't have that plastic or silicone brush that a lot of other mascaras seem to have these days.

6. Trilogy Make-up Be Gone cleansing balm 10 ml (value $4.60)
I haven't tried cleansing balms yet so this product is of great interest to me. It has the most pleasant powdery floral scent and comes as a solid balm that melts when in contact with skin.

7. Swisse Deep Sea hydrating mist toner 15 ml (value $1.20)
Conveniently packed in small plastic spray bottle and has the most lush rosewater scent. It is definitely coming with me on my next flight. If I like using it I will get a big 125 ml bottle of this stuff which retails for just $9.95.

8. OGX Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner 60 ml each (value $5.60)
Perfect size for my next trip.

9. Elizabeth Arden Superstar Skin Renewal Booster 5 ml (value $14)
I thought it was supposed to be a serum but this product is meant to be used before serum. I don't like overly complicated skincare routines but will try using it under my moisturiser.

10. Paula's Choice Vitamin C spot treatment 5 ml (value $23)
I wanted to try Vitamin C product for my neck lines for ages. I had them all my life but as I got older they became more obvious. I've read that Vitamin C is supposed to improve the appearance of those lines so I am very keen to try this product.

11. Zoeva eye shadow brush (value $17)
This is supposed to be a high-quality German brushes. The one I got is nice and soft oval eyeshadow brush and will be perfect for all-over application.

The total value of this box is just over $135 which makes it the best value box I have received so far. I am happy with everything I got this season and will probably give away only face masks as I have other ones I like using.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!