Happy St.Patrick's Day - my favorite green things.

St. Patrick's Day to me is all things Irish and Green. I am not even remotely Irish but I do have a shared passion of beer and potatoes. So I want to present to you all my favorite green things!


Amouage Epic Woman 
This fragrance is indeed epic! Smoky, woody, spicy layered with rose. I guarantee you haven't smelled anything like it before. It smells expensive, timeless and divine. Easily one of my favorite scents and I have a lot of perfumes! I use it sparingly and it lasts all day.

Korres Water Lily shower gel
My Korres obsession started with their famous lip butter. All their stuff has the most gorgeous natural scents. Water Lily smells like fresh and delicate blossoms that fills your whole bathroom.

Illamasqua Nail Polish in Viridian
Illamasqua makes one of the best nail polishes hands down! They do take slightly longer to dry but last for several days without chipping. Viridian is a gorgeous shade of peacock green that is infused with blue and silver glass flecks.

Vichy Normaderm Night Detox cream
This product really prevents my skin from breaking out. I alternate it with oil and my skin is glowing and free from congestions and breakouts. It has very light texture yet feels non-drying and little goes a long way.

NARS Dual Intensity eye shadow in Pasiphae
Stunning iridescent green shade suspended in reddish brown base. It can be used dry as a sheer wash or wet for intense colour. It makes my hazel eyes pop and I get lots of complements when I wear it.

Vichy Normaderm cleansing gel
I used it as my AM cleanser and together with Detox Night creme it keeps my skin clear. It has very soft scent and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed without over-drying it. I prefer using a different cleanser to remove my make-up but this product is perfect to use first thing in the morning.

L'Occitane Angelica exfoliating gel
Contains soft and squishy exfoliating particles that gently get rid of dead skin cells without irritating the skin. After using couple of samples I went and got myself a tube of this stuff.

Aerin Waterlily Sun 
Green aquatic fragrance that is perfect for warmer weather. It smells clean and sunny and comes in gorgeous heavy glass bottle with pretty green cap.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!