Marie Claire The Parcel - Autumn '16

Couple of week ago I got an email advising me that I can go and pick up my parcel from Marie Claire. I went there with my card but instead was handed a huge parcel from The Catch of the Day. I never shop with them so I've suspected that something went wrong. It turned out that the sticker from my parcel peeled off at the warehouse and got stuck to the wrong parcel and mine was apparently sitting at the warehouse without any identification. Australia Post and Marie Claire were contacted, few days later I was informed that the new parcel will be mailed to me and today it was waiting for me in my letterbox.


I am so glad I received this parcel because I love every single thing!

1. Gilded Cage Unleashed Lipstick in 117...value $40
Luxury orange red lipstick that comes in a gorgeous dark green container and it is made in Italy! I don't tend to spend a lot of money on lipsticks so I love the fact that I will get to try a premium product that I probably wouldn't buy myself.

2. OPI Nail Polish in Suzis Hungary Again...value $19.95
Warm bright pink in their signature cream formula.

3. Crop Pure Macadamia Oil...value $18
Multi-purpose oil that can be used in face, nails and hair. I am not sure if it is going to be light enough for me so I might send it to some family overseas as they might appreciate it more.

4. MOR Blood Orange Soap...value $19.95
The first thing that I've noticed about the parcel was this lush citrus scent and surprise surprise I get another bar of MOR soap. I literally just finished the Gardenia one I got in one of the previous parcels and loved it because it was so creamy and filled my entire place with the most gorgeous scent.

5. Garnier Micellar Water...value $6.95
Very keen to try this much cheaper alternative to my usual Bioderma one.

6. Estee Lauder New Dimention Serum...value $18
I haven't ourchased a serum in a long long time because I keep receiving them as samples. This one is supposed to smooth and plump the skin over time. Keen to try this one on my neck as I feel like it needs more attention.

Another great selection of products with the value over $120. Looking forward to my next one :)
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!