Lancome Miracle Air de Teint Foundation review

I remember browsing my local department store last year and coming across Lancome sale. This foundation was reduced from $59 to $39 so it was a pretty good deal for a high-end product.




 It had light to medium coverage and claimed to be a "perfecting fluid and matte glow creator".  I used to use medium to heavy coverage products even though my skin was good apart from occasional breakout (believing I was creating a good canvas for my make-up). I've tried it on my hand and never looked back!




It had very appealing glass bottle with a dropper and the foundation itself felt like serum on my skin.


There was no heaviness, drying or tingling. It was very easy to work with and despite its very light texture and coverage it gave my skin very polished finish yet still let my natural freckles come through.

Best of all my skin improved dramatically after using this foundation for a few months (I am on my second or third bottle). I had congested skin for ages and I suspect that other formulas were contributing to my breakouts.


I have fair skin (MAC NC 25) so I got this product in shade 01 Beige Alabatre. I tend to go for yellow-based foundation as it gives my skin a healthy glow and neutralizes any grey or red tones. Because this product is so light it doesn't look streaky or patchy and tend to wear out evenly. I find that I need to re-apply my foundation or top it up with some powder if I want to get same coverage after about 8 hours.

So in summary it is a great product if you don't need a super heavy coverage, want something that feels light yet makes your skin look polished and made-up. Bonus points for matte finish which is predominantly found in heavier formulas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!