David Jones Deluxe sampler tote S/S '16

As you may know I love getting bi-annual David Jones sampler tote as they are excellent value and you get to try a lot of products. Today I popped in to get a make-up brush cleanser and picked up one of the totes containing nine beauty products.





1. St Tropez Self-tan Express.
This product is similar to their original foam, except you can shower after one hour. The tan is supposed to still develop after that. Perfect if you don't want to ruin sheets or have to be tanned asap. This one would be perfect for traveling.

2. StriVectin Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles and Stretch Marks.
It retails for a lot of money so it is nice to try it out before splurging on a full sized tube.

3. Molton Brown Shower Gel.
This one is lily of the valley and star anise. Gorgeous gorgeous scent, pity they are so expensive with fairly average ingredients. I love putting those mini shower gels into my gym bag.

4. MOR Mon Amie Hand Cream
It smells like their candied almond candle! Stunning scent and cute packaging. Love this hand cream already. 

5. Natio Lip Balm.
I had it before, it is as plain as lip balm get but at least it is good for summer as it is SPF 30

6. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.
No shortage of lip balms in this edition. This one has really nice minty scent and contains coconut and almond oils so it can also double as a cuticle balm.

7&8. Grown Alchemist Shampoo and Conditioner.
They have the most gorgeous rose and sage scent, let's hope my hair will like them. 50 ml is a perfect travel size that should last me for couple of weeks.

9. Napoleon Mattetastic Lipstick Quad.
Flattering shades of nude, rosy pink, coral and rose brown in a small plastic container. I don't wear lipstick that often so I am glad I can experiment with small quantities to begin with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!