The Parcel by Marie Claire...Spring'16






A week after my delayed Winter parcel I got my hands on the Spring'16 edition. From the first glance I knew I was going to like it.




It contains a lot of goodies to prepare you for the coming warmer season and achieve that glowing bronzed skin, revive hair after winter and inspire you to get a new scent. So here is what I got...

1. Essano Argain Oil Shampoo and Conditioner...value$15.99
They are 50 mls each so they are perfect for a prolonged overseas trip or enough for you to try out the product. They are supposed to be professional quality but at the same time they don't contain any "harmful chemicals".

2. St Tropez Tanning Glove...value $11.99
Tanning gloves changed my world! No more stained hands and patchy application. I will definitely use this one a lot once my current tanning glove dies.

3. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse...value $12.50
Cult tanning foam that has been around for many many years. This one is supposed to have new scent. I love these travel-friendly bottles, saves me from bringing a whole 250 mls on my trips.

4. Nude by Nature Mineral Cover...value $5.30
I really wanted to try this product but unfortunately Medium shade is way too dark. Looks like I will have to give it away.

5. Maybelline The Nudes Palette...value $25.95
Very nice selection of bronze, golden, taupe and basic shades. However I already have UD Naked palettes so I will give this one away.  

6. Nuxe Hiule Prodigieuse Dry Oil...value $5.40
I already have a full-sized bottle of this body oil and I must say it is one of the most beautifully-scented and luxurious body products I own. You can use it on you body, face or hair. Tropical scent definitely calls for this product to be taken on my next tropical getaway

7. Sun Sense Sensitive Invisible Sunscreen...value $1.45
Not very exciting product but so necessary! This little pack will be a life-saver when I am caught outdoors without sunscreen.

8. The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Mask...value $3.00
I love how masks are becoming very popular again and so many brands are making them now. This purifying mask has a mixture of clays and oils to make your skin clear and supple.

9. MOR Mon Amie Gigi Luminous Body Milk...value $16.95
This body milk comes in a convenient pray bottle for quick application, has super light texture and pleasant green-floral scent. 

10. Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDT...value $10
I fell in love with this scent ever since it came out over 10 years ago. I have a full bottle, miniature and purse spray. It smells sexy. classy and clean thanks to osmanthus and musk all set in a creamy amber and vanilla base.

11. C Lab & Co Coffee Scrub...value $9.95
In-shower coffee scrub that is supposed to target cellulite, stretch marks and skin imperfections. Apart from coffee it also has coconut extract and sweet almond oil.

The Parcel really redeemed themselves this time. You get close to $120 worth of products and most of them are highed-end ones. I think you can easily use this parcel to have a full pampering session at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!