Marie Claire The parcel - Autumn 2017

After few hiccups with the last couple of parcels this one was delivered on time and without any issues. I got it the day before I was heading to Japan (Japanese beauty products blog coming up) hence why it took me few week to write the review for it. Overall I must say I was very happy with that I have received in this parcel and will surely use every single product in this parcel.


1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Night Cream...value $3.50
This cream is very moisturizing yet my skin soaked it up fairly quickly. It is packed with natural oils but I am a bit hesitant to use it on my face due to me being prone to breakouts. I might moisturise my chest and neck with it instead.

2. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Skin Scent...value $2.85
I love Estee Lauder summer fragrance range. They been bringing out Bronze Goddess every year in slightly different packaging but the scent remained unchanged. You get a gorgeous but light tiare flower on the background of citrus and coconut. It instantly puts you in holiday mode.

3. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules...value $16.35
You get a week supply of their new and improved ceramide capsules. I have seen them around but never tried them. I like the concept of the ingredients being preserved into single use portions that will minimize the exposure to air and prevent oxidation.

4. Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion...value $6.99
Inexpensive yet very good product. It quickly sunk into my skin without leaving residue or heavy scent. I will re-purchase once I am out of it.

5. Burts Bees Lip Crayon...value $16.95
It supposed to be made from all natural ingredients. I got mine in a shade Niagara Overlook which is a flattering reddish-pink nude.

6. Biore Baking Soda Scrub...value $10.99
In the past Biore been hit and miss for me but this scrub is good! It comes out as powder that gets activated into a paste. It left my skin super smooth minus any irritations.

7. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner...value $18.50
This product can be used as a serum or a make-up primer. Either way it was very light but I can't comment on how effective it is as I haven't used it for long enough.

8. La Roche Posay Miccelar Water Ultra...value $6.50
Micellar water for sensitive skin. I always thought that it was gentle enough as it is. Either way I think I got a yearly supply of them though parcel subscription.

9 & 10. John Freida Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner...value $6.50
I am not a huge fan of this brand but always appreciate free semi-decent shampoo and conditioner that I can take traveling with me. I hope it will keep my colour looking bright.

You get $90 worth of products in this parcel and the selection is quite good. I hope they keep it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!