Marie Claire The Parcel - Winter '17 (Final Edition)

About a month before I got this parcel I've received an email saying they will no longer have that service. I felt a bit sad because I like the frequency of the parcels and the content was good too. I suppose if it didn't make them much money it was time to pull the plug.

So this is what I got in my last parcel...


 1. QV Hand cream...value $6
Gentle, simple and unscented hand cream that does a good job at relieving dry hands. I don't think its easy to find unscented hand cream these days so its a perfect option for those who don't like everything smelling like roses etc. It also absorbed really fast so I would definitely put it in my work drawer.

2. Revlon Uniq One Hair Treatment...value $29.95
I haven't seen this product before, maybe because on the box it says its a salon-only product. It is a leave-in treatment that supposed to repair hair, add shine, volume, make styling easier, act as a heat protector and make hair smoother. I like products that save time so looking forward to testing it out when I finish my other leave-in conditioner.

3. Jojoba Oil...value 9.95
You get about 15mls which is more that enough to try this oil. It contains nothing but jojoba oil and has almost no scent, It claims to have several healing benefits and can be used all over.

4. Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 Cleanser...value $3
I remember finishing this cleanser before. It removed make-up well without drying skin nor leaving a film behind. I always appreciate travel-sized cleansers to take with me on trips.

5. La Roche Posay Redermic C10...value $12
This is a concentrated Vitamin C cream that supposed to target several signs of aging. I don't use a lot of anti-aging products due to oily skin but would be keen to test this one.

6. Avon Matte Lipstick in Pure Pink...value $19.99
I haven't had any Avon products for years! It supposed to give you that matte look minus the drying feel. I got mine in nice muted pink shade.

7. The Body Shop Charcoal Mask...value $2.30
I had a tester of this mask before that I took somewhere with me. I liked it! I felt it was a good dupe for Glamglow Youthmud mask for about 1/3rd of the price.

8. Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Eye Cream...value $27.99
I would have preferred a trial-sized high-end eye cream to the Nivea full-sized one. Eye creams is one of the skincare items I don't really use much of.

9. Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo...value $13.95
This is one of the best smelling shampoos out there! As a bonus it is enriched with mango butter which supposed to nourish dry hair.

10. Avon Magic Effects Matte Top Coat...value 14.99
Can completely change the look of your nail polish! It looks somewhat iridescent in the bottle but dries clear.

You get a nice selection of products in this parcel valued just over $100 most of which are full size. In the past you would get deluxe sample of high-end product and that's the main reason why I signed up for The Parcel. Unfortunately that feel of trying high-end cosmetics was lost in this box as majority of the products here can be found at the Priceline.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!