Brisbane DFO Big Brand Sale...What I got

Every now and then I get emails from DFO notifying me of their latest shopping event. That's when majority of shops offer extra discounts to entice customers to shop big at the centre. I was after few thing and given that this weekend is a long weekend I have decided to spend my Saturday morning there. 

This is what I walked out with (in order of shops I went to)...

1. Fossil Sydney Crossbody Bag...RRP$199, paid $79.60 (60% off promo)


 I am usually not a huge fan of Fossil bags as they are not my style but this little crossbody bag was exactly what I was looking for. It is made from quality grainy leather, has two decently sized zip up compartments plus a side pocket, features a minimalistic design and black will go with everything.


2. MIMCO Kerfuffle Booties...RRP$229, paid $59.50 (50% off reduced price)

Whenever I go to Mimco outlet I always head to their "last sizes" section as they often have some nice shoes left in my size at 50% off reduced price. This time I have scored these booties/heels. I'm phasing out uncomfortable heels from my collection so these are a welcome addition. I love sturdy heels and well-fitted leather upper. It means I can still dress up and not injure myself during the event.


3. Levi's 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans...RRP$120, paid $60 (50% off sale)


Where have you been earlier??? I have been looking for a decent quality stretchy black jeans for sooo looong. I even splurged good money on J Brand only to get disappointed (luckily I got them online so I could return them). These are very soft, super stretchy as as far as jeans go they are on the thinner side. I had to size down 1-2 sizes in these because they run large. Otherwise they are perfect! They sit just below my bellybutton, hug my waist and hips nicely without being uncomfortable. Oh and the pocket placement is very good so my ass looks ah-mazing in these. I also had a whole pile of other jeans to try but unfortunately it was tricky to find the right size as they have limited selection there.



4. Lancome Amplify You Lashes Set...RRP$121, paid$ 51.75 (10% off already reduced prices)


 I currently use Grandiose mascara and I quite like it. Lancome makes good mascaras in general. I also read somewhere that their lash primer Cils Booster XL is supposed to be very good. So I was very happy to score this set for less than RRP cost of one mascara (they retail for over $50). Oh I got it from CFD and I believe you can also get it online.

5. Kenzo Flower L'Elixir Set...RRP$150+, paid $83 


 

 I have been craving this fragrance for couple of years but was refusing to pay full price as Kenzo fragrances can often be found of sale. L'Elixir version of their popular Flower range is my favorite. It is deep and gourmand yet it is not a sickly-sweet fragrance so many other brand currently offer. It has rose, raspberry and vanilla blended together and presented in a gorgeous tall deep red bottle. Another score from CFD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!