iHerb beauty purchases


I was recommended iHerb probably four years ago by a good friend who was regularly using it to get protein bars and other supplements. It is a US based web site that ships almost everywhere and unlike a lot of overseas retailers it charges very little for shipping. Ever since it has been by go to place for Method cleaning products (they make the best dish washing liquids and hand soaps) and teas.

Not long ago they have introduced a lot of Korean skincare brands as well as Real Techniques brushes that cost a lot less than they do over here. Recently they had a nice sale so I couldn’t resist trying few K-Beauty items. Most of these were blind buys but they didn't disappoint!
This is what I ended up with...



1. Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch...$12.50
I was imagining soft moist sheets that you apply under your eyes in style of sheet masks. Instead I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were fine silicone sheets with very pretty golden shimmer. You get 60 patches suspended in liquid and it comes with a spatula so you can pick them up one by one without digging into the container with your finger. It had very subtle floral scent and felt like heaven on my skin. You have to apply in on cleansed dry skin and wear it for 20 minutes. Voila and you have refreshed look instantly. I would use it 3-4 times per week.

2. Holika Holika Smooth Egg Skin Peeling Gel...$13
I've seen this type of exfoliator over in Japan. in comes out as a thick liquid/gel that you supposed to massage into your skin until it starts to form little balls picking up dead skin cells with it. I've used it once and quite liked it, it was very gentle on my skin compared to traditional scrubs.

3. Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack...$12.70
They stock this range in Myer stores now. I must say I am a sucker for nice scent and cute packaging. This product ticks all those boxes as it comes in a soft banana-shaped tube and smells like banana lollies we used to eat as kids. I assumed it was a night hand cream but turns out it is supposed to be used on the face. I will stick to using it on my hands only as it is a bit too flagrant for my sensitive face skin.

4. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask...$11.50
This is like a sugar scrub for your face that you supposed to leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash off. I was inagining it smelling like caramel but it smells fruity. Still keen to try it.

5. The Saem Gold Snail Bar...$6.40
I must admit that it was the packaging that caught my attention first. Who doesn't want to wash their face with the bar of gold (and it is supposed to be infused with gold)? But the product inside is quite nice and has clean scent.

6. Real Techniques Bold Metals Set...$36
I fell in love with Real Techniques brushes few months ago. The Bold Metals collection is gorgeous and looks nice on my vanity. Brushes themselves are very good quality and apply my make-up effortlessly.  I am very proud of Sam and Nic as I am their long-term YouTube fan.
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!